Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ghost Cookies...



Blake and I made these ghost cookies today...Although Blake is pretty much a disaster when it comes to really helping with projects like this.  He preferred to eat the white chocolate with his hands instead of dipping the cookies into it.  I thought these were so cute and easy.  I copied the idea from my cousin who I think got it from Martha Stewart.  I'm definitely not creative enough to come up with something like this.  All it is is Nutter Butters dipped in melted white chocolate chips and then a mini chocolate chip used for the eyes.  You all should try them.  And don't they look so cute wrapped up?

7 comments:

Dana said...

Wow - so cutesy crafty! I am impressed. I am right there with Blake - just let me lick the chocolate. I will have to try those with the kiddos. Thanks for sharing.

Did you hear Les had her baby? Baby Lorenzo (aka Enzo)

mckenna said...

LOVE your white pumpkin. And I'm totally running to the store for ghost cookie supplies for the ladies I visit teach and the families Jason home teaches right now. :) Thanks for the fun idea!!

Clint and Jinger Miller said...

I want some!! Yummy!!

Erin said...

so cute-- and so glad you are online again.

Rachel said...

Wow!!! It's about time you started blogging again. Love the cookie idea. I will have to try it. Brock would love it!

Kim Burnham said...

yay! doing it tomorrow - what a crafty gal you are:)

Natalie said...

How friggin' cute are those ghosts! They look so adorable all wrapped up - I'll bet they were a hit!! Keep up the great blogging, Alli!