Saturday, November 29, 2008

Up next...

I think maybe why I haven't posted is because I've been working on a new sewing project.  I am taking a break from quilts, so I thought I would try something new.  One of my new quests in life is to become a little more "green" in my everyday life.  There are so many different small things to make a difference.  I am not trying to be all Al Gore about it....just make some simple small changes.  So I have been picking up all these "Go Green" grocery bags you can get at all the different stores and I love them.  SO I found a pattern for them on line.  I figure if your going to use them you might as well look cute while you are using them.  So that's what I've been working on.  I've learned that my topstitching could use some help but I maybe getting a little better.  I'll post a picture when I'm finished.  

No comments: